- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
- Solid understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- An open source presence (send us your profile links!)
- An interest in early adoption and future standards (ES6, etc.)
- Experience with React and Redux
- Mobile Application development
- Cordova Application development