Open to a new job opportunity in the Tampa Bay area?
.NET Software Developer
Searching for knowledgeable, innovative, and motivated software developers for our enterprise-level Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that include Recruitment, HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, and Benefits Administration.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for technology and work well independently and in team environments.
This position is for full-time employment in Tampa, FL. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
● 2+ years development experience with the .NET development suite.
● 2+ years SQL Server development of stored-procedures, functions, and triggers.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Possess strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
● Crystal Reports, Windows Services, and Web Services experience is desired but not required.
● Experience developing enterprise-level, web-based products is beneficial but not required.
Local Technology Networking Groups
Tampa Bay Technology Forum
TBTF is dedicated to advancing and promoting the people, projects and points of pride shaping the region’s future.
Tampa Bay Technology Leadership Association
TBTLA is a non-profit organization whose membership is limited to current and former technology executives.
Meetup groups in Tampa
A list of local Tampa Bay area meetup groups with a tech focus.
Follow Us For Updates