Open to a new job opportunity in the Tampa Bay area?
Sr. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect/Engineer
The Sr. Dynamic CRM Architect/Engineer will act as a technical subject matter expert for internal teams on CRM projects (implementations, upgrades, customizations, and data migrations). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of a project including, but not limited to, providing application architecture recommendations, installation and configuration of Dynamics CRM, performing simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more. The candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Salary for the position will be discussed/disclosed in first conversation. Position is based in Clearwater, FL with an easy commute for St Petersburg, Oldsmar, New Port Richey, or West Tampa.
• Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations.
• Design Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements.
• Lead the efforts to interface of Microsoft CRM with internal enterprise systems
• Lead the development of functional and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts
• Assist in the development of project plan, scope, estimates, timelines, budgets, and expected deliverables and provide input on change management
• Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics CRM solution including but not limited to Application, DB, Web Server, Active Directory, Internet Facing Deployment, ADFS, and single sign-on
• Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
• 2+ years’ experience architecting/designing large-scale Dynamics CRM projects
• Must have worked with two most recent versions of Dynamic CRM
• 5+ years’ experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows and configuration) on the Microsoft Dynamics
• 7+ years’ experience in engineering/development environment with Microsoft Technology Toolset(s).
• Familiar with .NET web technologies such as Razer Views, MVC, WebAPI, etc.
• Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
• Experience with full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, i.e. Amazon AWS, Azure, Dynamics 365
• Strong understanding of the Dynamic CRM solution life cycle management
• Experience with implementing ADXStudio and FSM modules is highly desirable
Local Technology Networking Groups
Tampa Bay Technology Forum
TBTF is dedicated to advancing and promoting the people, projects and points of pride shaping the region’s future.
Tampa Bay Technology Leadership Association
TBTLA is a non-profit organization whose membership is limited to current and former technology executives.
Meetup groups in Tampa
A list of local Tampa Bay area meetup groups with a tech focus.
Follow Us For Updates