Open to a new job opportunity in the Tampa Bay area?
• Collaboratewith the product owner to articulate the best technological business solution • Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues
• Write high quality codewith readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind (documentation and unit tests)
• Code review thework of other developers • Improve internal tools, libraries, standards, andContinuous Integration.
• Actively participate in our scrummeetings workwith the teamto diagnose and resolve bugs and support requests.
• Implementation of restful services for product selector Mentor junior developers
• Follow Coding Standards for Team
Local Technology Networking Groups
Tampa Bay Technology Forum
TBTF is dedicated to advancing and promoting the people, projects and points of pride shaping the region’s future.
Tampa Bay Technology Leadership Association
TBTLA is a non-profit organization whose membership is limited to current and former technology executives.
Meetup groups in Tampa
A list of local Tampa Bay area meetup groups with a tech focus.
Follow Us For Updates