- Collaborate with the product owner to articulate the best technological business solution
- Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues
- Work with a team of developers to deliver on time and scope.
- Architect and develop broadly compatible products, features, and bug fixes with consideration for accessibility, performance, and multilingual installations
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind (documentation and unit tests).
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications
- Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards
- Develop WordPress widgets, Plug-ins, Custom post types, and page templates.
- Code review the work of other developers Improve internal tools, libraries, standards, and Continuous Integration.
- Actively participate in our scrum meetings
- Work with the team to diagnose and resolve bugs and support requests.
- Implementation of restful services for product selector
- Mentor junior developers
- Eight (8) plus years of experience developing web-based applications
- Five (5) plus years of experience developing WordPress Sites
- Extensive experience implementing complex WordPress multi sites
- Expertise in crafting modern PHP
- Comprehensive understanding of what it takes to write secure and perform ant code
- Proven expertise of Object Oriented Principals, software development life cycle, and best practices.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines
- Unit testing experience
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, andHTTP
- Experience using GIT software
- Agile Development experience