Director of eCommerce and Web Properties
The eCommerce Director plans, directs, and coordinates the online marketing of products to B2B and B2C customers, direct and through channel partners, with the objectives of increasing customer acquisition, retention, customer satisfaction and revenue. Focus will be given to growing the B2C market and provide clear vision and direction to Web Properties.
Key Focus Areas of the Role:
- Strategic Planning & Execution: Build strategies, roadmaps, and execution plans for optimizing and scaling our digital marketing activities to help the company achieve its eCommerce revenue goals.
- Develop, manage, and coordinate execution of the digital experience on our website as well as owning acquisition and engagement initiatives that directly impact online sales, lead generation, nurturing, conversion and retention. Have a clear grasp on the entire funnel and creatively incorporate traditional and cutting-edge ideas to grow and optimize each of these areas.
- Keen interest in developing end-to-end reporting of the digital levers that impact our web performance, and actively drive detailed performance management via metrics for online sales, lead gen, conversion, CPA, and related KPIs.
- Track record of using data to form insights and test hypotheses and deploying those learnings to produce material business wins.
- Passion for brainstorming and exchanging new ideas and feedback with internal staff to implement their digital marketing objectives.
- Balance the needs of the multiple teams who depend on the website to be successful, and manage expectations across these multiple functions.
- Oversee marketing agencies, contractors, developers and tools for digital marketing – for overall web presence, SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, content syndication and related areas.
- Minimum 8+ years in Digital Marketing and eCommerce.
- Experience with all forms of paid and non-paid digital marketing, website management and measurement. Experience in strategic digital marketing planning and execution.
- Experience in online retail and supporting SaaS.
- Deep domain knowledge of digital marketing strategies; SEO, SEM, programmatic advertising, content marketing, conversion optimization, A/B testing and the metrics and processes associated with making these tactic successful. Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other SEM tools, SEO, other digital advertising technologies.
- Experience with website/application engagement tools such as CrazyEgg or Optimizely.
- Experience creating and managing budgets, calculating ROI and explaining the performance of digital marketing and web investments.
- Strong analytical ability and reporting skills. Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A desire to win in a fast moving market, highly motivated, extremely organized, with a proven track record in expanding digital marketing success.